If you are thinking of having a website built and find yourself wondering whether you should use WordPress or not, you’ve come to the right place. It is always a good idea to weigh the pros and cons, and check out the features in-depth before choosing a product or service, and selecting the best way to create your website or blog is no different.
So, we would like to break down and present you with the benefits of using WordPress, and give you clear view as to why it’s the most popular Content Management System and website building software in the world.
So, Why Use WordPress?
There are several other platforms out there that you can use to build your website. The most popular ones are WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Magento, Wix, and Weebly.
Each one of these platforms have their own benefits, and some are used more often for niche websites with specific purposes. Platforms such as Shopify, for instance, are very popular among those running an eCommerce website. However, they’re not suitable for those that wish to start a blog.
So, why should you choose WordPress to build your website? Here are 10 Good Reasons why you should seriously consider WordPress over all of them.
- The software is free and open-source
- It adapts so you can make any type of website
- It supports numerous media types
- It’s easy to learn and has a huge community
- You can scale up and expand your website with themes and plugins
- It doesn’t take a genius to manage
- SEO comes first
- You have full control of your website
- The blogging is hands down the best in the business
- Everyone is doing it
To read more about the 10 good reasons why you should use WordPress to build your website, please follow the link provided below and read the full article.Read Full Article