WordPress speed issues can be incredibly frustrating. Even an extra second or two can mean lost visitors, or worse – lost business.
There’s a lot of speed-boosting advice out there, but it can be hard to know what is really going to work for your site. If you’ve tried a few methods, you know they’re not always effective or reliable.
In this article, we will look at some of the best methods that are proven to work
In this article, we have brought together a list of the best techniques to optimize your WordPress website. This list focuses on tips that you can apply immediately. You can start seeing better results in no time at all.
- Choose a Fast WordPress Host
- Choose Your WordPress Theme Wisely
- Take Advantage of Caching Plugins
- Optimize Your Images Using Photo Editors
- Optimize Your Images Using a Plugin
- Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Minify JS and CSS Files
- Use GZIP Compression
- Do a Plugin Inventory
- Give Your Database a Cleanup
- Deal With Page and Post Revisions
- Use Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Use Optimization to Speed Up Your Homepage
- Use Media Offloading Services
- Prevent Hotlinking
- Audit Your WordPress Website to Identify Bottlenecks
Act Now to Boost Your WordPress Website
These are just a few of the more immediately actionable ways in which you can improve the speed of your WordPress website. It’s also a good idea to regularly monitor the performance of your website.
To read more about the 16 ways to speed up your WordPress website in 2021, please follow the link provided below and read the full article.Read Full Article