Website security is an increasingly serious topic that every WordPress website owner and administrator has to pay attention to.
Because all sites are vulnerable, no matter how much work you’ve put into launching your site, it can always find itself in harm’s way. To some extent, a website is like the human body. If a certain part is damaged, it affects the whole system.
The good news is, most threats can be prevented if you just spend a short while implementing these 10 simple WordPress security tips:
- Update WordPress regularly
- Update your themes and plugins
- Back up your site regularly
- Limit login attempts and change your password often
- Install a firewall (On your computer & On your WordPress website)
- Limit user access to your site
- Rename your login URL
- Enable security scans
- Use SSL
- Protect your wp-config.php file
Okay, that sums up the list! Reviewing these steps once a month or so should be enough to keep you safe.
To read more about the 10 WordPress security tips to keep your site secure, please follow the link provided below and read the full article.Read Full Article